Any word on the Pac/Goodell Meeting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo tha Titan, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tm.

tm. Guest

Right or wrong for whatever reason I dont feel sorry for some strip club bouncer. Now I would never wish something like that on him, but I'm not sorry that he's been stripped of his right to assist people watching imoral females, in peace. I'm sure he thought he was one tough cookie in that strip club keeping people in line.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Leonard Little should be behind bars. Ray was found innocent and had no history that I know of before the murder charges. I don't know if he was guilty or not, but you can't hold him responsible after a court of law cleared him. Drugs are something different altogether, but I think strike 1 should be a year and strike 2 is bye bye, get a job bagging groceries. The bottom line is that the NFL is not strict enough on its players. It was only more exaggerated before Goodell got into office. I want to know if the people saying that he should play would be saying the same thing if Pac's actions resulted in their son's paralysis. I'm not saying he did that, but he HAS been found guilty before in Murfreesboro, broken team rules, and is suspected of at least one other criminal offense. If you have a drug dealer, you might hold him for unpaid parking tickets until you can make something stick. Maybe Pac should've paid his parking tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar