Any word on the Pac/Goodell Meeting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo tha Titan, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Thank God the American justice system doesn't work this way.
  2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i bet that guy who wont walk again will hate pacman forever.
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Just something worth thinking about. (For the record- it is not about winning with me- only getting better.)
  4. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I want everyone to know that I am a bigot! I am partial to my own group (Titans), and I hate those who differ (every other team in the NFL).:ha:
  5. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Did anyone else notice that the article on ESPN the other day said that Pacman had been arrested 5 times? As I recall, the clueless media was spewing 10 times around, but pacman said it was fewer.
  6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

But his choice is; Change, or you don't play in the NFL.

That is a pretty simple ultimatum.

Why not hang the blame for him not playing on him rather than assert that he should not pay consequences for his stupid choices in associates?
  7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It is irrational to claim that Adam Jones should "get away" with something just because others have not been punished.
  8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

this thread started out as an inquiry into the status of the goodell & pacman meeting, yet it didn't take too long for it to evolve into another 'yay nay pacman' thread. I guess the controversy around him does that to any discussion which includes his name. Bear that in mind and ask yourselves if fish would want someone like that back.

I want him back, but i just don't see that happening anytime soon.
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

[​IMG]
  10. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard....what were they gonna do, fire him??? He was doing TNA a favor by appearing on their program. Its possible they came up with the idea, but Pac shouldn't have done it. I'm a Pac supporter, but that is a total disgrace, he is both taking his pending case as a joke, and delivering a slap to the face to the man who was paralyzed as a result of the altercation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.