Any word on Delanie Walker?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is there any word about the hand injury to Walker?

We seriously can't afford to lose him at all.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

As of now, x rays were negative. Thats all I have heard. Its not a break but nothing on how much time he will miss.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

We have 5 TEs. We better be able to get thru a month or so without him. Hes a great player no doubt but wtf are we doing with the TEs if this screws us.

I haven't seen any update injury wise, but a hand injury at WORST should be like ~6 week injury. I'm just pulling numbers out of my ass though

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Last year I would have agreed with you completely. He was our only offensive weapon. This year, although he is very valuable to us and will be a loss, I think we can do well even without him. As much as it will suck, I think we'll be fine. Hopefully we find out soon.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If it's not broken, he shouldn't be out long.

A hand is just one of those things you can just wrap tighter and keep playing (assuming he has the strength to squeeze the ball)

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Would you say we have a plethora of TEs?
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This will be a huge loss. Walker will be essential to the growth of Mariota.

Hopefully this isn't nothing to be concerned over and we can move on.

It would really suck if it's a long term injury, considering it was garbage time.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hopefully he can return after the bye.

No need for him to play next week. Cleveland will be a walk in the park if we prepare for them with the same intensity as we did for the Bucs game.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm hoping he doesn't miss any time at all..glad to hear it isn't broken..I agree he is essential to the success of the team and Mariota's development..

If he has to miss 1 game, fine..our TEs should be effective vs Cleveland

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

For a receiver....? are you slow....?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar