Any Word On Chow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I heard reports the other day that Chow was going to interview with Arizona. Has there been any news regarding this?
    Also, if Chow leaves, who are the most likely candidates to replace him as Offensive Coordinator and who would be the best fit for us?

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Last I heard, his interview is tomorrow.

3. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Well, mark Atlanta off the list. I didn't see that coming...although I like Petrino, I think he'll do well.

As far as Schwartzie, I guess if we were going to fire him we would have done it by now.:rolleyes: :hmm:

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Personally, I don't think Chow will get a job anywhere. He is a great OC, but honestly, sucks at interviews. They guy has no personality and owners and schools what someone dynamic to bring in the fans/players and be the face of the program. Chow really doesn't fit that.

Petrino is a snake and always has been.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Huh? I totally don't get that impression listening to him....

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

That is the reason Chow has NEVER gotten a HC job. The interview process. This isn't the first time in his career that he has interviewed for HC position.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Yes, Chow is interviewing today... Leinart is obviously politicin' for him.

I'm sure he's thinking.... This NFL QB stuff isn't gonna be like getting a date with Paris Hilton, 'you can fool some of the people some of the time...' I'm gonna need a genius to help me. "Coach Chow?"

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/0108cards0108.html

Leinart is expected to push for Chow, considered one off the best offensive coaches in the game. But Chow never has been a head coach and has coached in the NFL for two seasons.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think there is a very good chance that Chow will be gone to Arizona.

Just imagine... no more Chow... that doesn't sound too bad.

I have a feeling he will get the job.

what if we got Mike Heimerdinger back from Denver?
    I liked the stuff he used to run. :brow:

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

How doesnt that not sound bad, this guy knows how to work with VY, after the year he had, why change it

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i think it will set vince back if chow leaves....

and i think arizona is leaning towards rivera from chicago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar