Any TE on the market thats any good?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Miracle catch yeah I guess if you consider a miracle catch right in the guys hands. The ball was right in his hands ive watched that play again and again. I never said Vince Young was perfect but when a ball hits your hand in the NFL and especially in the END ZONE your really supposed to catch it Jeff Fisher even pointed that out.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wallace was WIDE OPEN and Wallace had to REACH for the ball! With nobody rushing Young! And he pretty muched lobbed it for a DB over there to get a hand in Wallace's face.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:barf:

I like Troupe and Scafie!!!!!!!!!!

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Man what ever happened to Guenther (sp)? I never truly understood why he was cut other than too many numbers.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Congrats....at least one other person saw what really happened. At this rate, we need to assign some forum members to the "Official reasons VY didn't complete the pass" committee and you can assess blame accordingly.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It was catchable but Vince could have been more accurate.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I dont think Vince will ever be accurate. Something we will just have to deal with for oh about 7 years

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

There is a difference in a ball going off your fingertips than one going off your hands. Of course a receiver is going to try and reach for a pass thrown to him, but just because it grazes his fingers doesn't mean it was catchable or he "dropped" it. Maybe Vince should have invited him to Houston too, so they could get their timing down.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It was catchable but the ball was wet and wasn't thrown well. Hopefully, both learned from the missed opportunity. It's the preseason.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There sure is :brow:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar