Any TE on the market thats any good?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Are there any Tight Ends on the market Bo Scaife is a solid target im pretty much writing Ben Troupe off he cant get on the field and stay consistent. What tight ends are out there on the market. Cooper Wallace is not going to cut it would be nice to have some reliable hands on the goal line.

2. Erron Kinney!!! :ha:

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Really? We've got a solid group of TEs... Scaife is obviously emerging as Young's favorite receiver, but is also an pretty good blocker. Then we've got Hartsock who is a nice blocking TE. Petrowski has impressed in camp, and Cramer has as well. We're stocked at TE. Scaife is in position to be our leading receiver this year, and he'll be on the field the vast majority of the snaps.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency

According to the little free agency top ten list, the Packers signed 5 players named John Smith. Any news on the five smiths? :tongue:

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Bo Scaife is the only reciever that will get receptioins if vince keeps his college crush up.

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I highly doubt that Vince goes into a play thinking how can I get the ball to my fellow Longhorn. It does help that Vince has thrown to Scafe for 3 year now that tends to build chemistry. Vince bringing all his receivers in to work with them should tell you that he is committed to throwing to them, he just needs talent to throw to and time to develop chemistry. He gets that and he will be ok.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Wo knows what VY is thinking? When you throw 2 yard passes on 3rd and 15 I wonder if VY is thinking anything at all.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Adam Bergen
    Mark Bruener
    Ernie Conwell
    Christian Fauria
    Kendall Gammon
    Ryan Hannam
    Doug Jolley
    Brian Jones
    Erron Kinney
    Brian Kozlowski
    Ryan Krause
    Donald Lee
    Dave Moore
    Brett Pierce
    Gabe Reid
    Aaron Shea
    Justin Snow
    Todd Yoder

some could be released during cuts. if TE was really a concern i would have liked to see david martin as a Titan (bias)

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

So because Wallace didn't make a miracle catch, you want to find a new tight end? At any point does VY share any blame in not putting the ball on target? Interesting that our receivers were able to catch balls thrown by Collins and Rattay. This place has turned into the such a heroworship forum. We won the game, some other QB's played great, and very little is said about that, because VY played bad. I really hope at some point we can get back to being the Titans again and not live and breathe on what one player does.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Miracle catch? :ha: No bias in you whatsoever TNT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar