Any other LeBron haters out there?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by xpmar9x, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

No hater over here buddy...
    respect him but don't say he is on the same level KB

-MaxPIZZIL

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Didn't read all 5 pages, but I seem to recall the same stuff said about Michael Jordan, regarding the leniency on fouls and traveling, even being a poor sport after losses..

I'm not saying he's another Jordan, but the exact same stuff was said about MJ in his day..

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

not exactly..Jordan got the superstar treatment that all superstars get, but it wasn't nearly as bad back then as it is now. In Jordan's day the game was tougher and thats what I think irks people.

Also, I don't ever recall Jordan storming off the court in an elimination game not congratulating the opposing team. Theres a line between being upset about a loss and being disrespectful, I don't think Jordan ever crossed that line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar