Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any Office Fans Out There?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by vslyke, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,603
    Wonder of Toby is gone for good.. Amy Ryan is definitely a weird fit for this show if she stays. Many of the Office actors have official myspace pages and are pretty cool about talking to us regular folk. Talked to Jenna, the dude who plays Kevin and a coupla others on there a few times..
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    sweet
  2. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Every character is truly that, a character. I was cracking up at the season finale with Kevin fitting the mentally challenged pity worker type.

Genious
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    Can't believe Michael wants that kid.
  4. Outlaw Guest

The Office is truly one of the smartest shows on TV.
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I picked up the original Ricky Gervais version on DVD a couple of years back and completely loved it. Even though I like I like Steve Carrell, initially I balked at the idea of a US remake, but now I'm sure at some point I'll snag the first season or two on DVD (I've still yet to see an episode of the Carrell version).

Have you guys caught the BBC original series? If so what did you think?
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    I bought the video I-Pod when it came out and decided to try a new show and picked The Office and since it's been my favorite show.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,603

I have the BBC series on DVD and I really like it, but (and I'm sure it's merely an American thing) the Carrell version is so preposterous and has so many characters that remind me of people I know that I get more laughs from it..
    Speaking of Ricky, why did he can Extras? That show deserved another 2 seasons at least..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.