Any news on the Mario Williams injury?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I hate playing against injury ridden teams. I want the Titans to be ready for a teams absolute best, and not just chalk up a W cause the team is "hurting".

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Did your team win today?

3. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

That team is falling apart like they always do.

Never thought I'd see a clear path to the playoffs in the AFC south. In a rebuilding year none-the-less. We're gonna be the seahawks of 2010-2011. We even got their QB lol.

4. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

The two best teams are Green Bay and New England.

The two worst teams are Miami and Cleveland.

That's actually really not that unexpected.

There are always teams that start slow and always unexpected teams that start fast. The record will reflect this more when the season's over. Guaranteed. I bet Philly, Detroit, Buffalo, and Indy all wind up in the middle of the pack come playoff time. Maybe not Indy, but they've got issues.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Kinda like how we play the Steelers with a retarded Big Ben and no Harrison and starting RB is out....look at how good that played out for us

6. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

looks like he is out for the year

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Hate to hear it from a fan perspective.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He is a free agent next year if I remember correctly. I wonder if he might like to go back to playing end for a 4-3 team. Maybe a team like the Titans...

9. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

in an ideal world that'd be a nice pick-up but surely he'll get tagged will he not? (still not overly clear on the whole franchise tagging)

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Texans probably won't let him go, correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar