Any love for Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 2, 2007.

?
  1. I have love for Pac, bring him back early

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. I do not have any love for him. See you in 2008.

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd rather win games that care about a year off his contract. It would have come off had he been playing anyway.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

But that is just it, he hasn't been playing, the Titans are winning, and we keep #32 for another year.
    Or we can ruin that by letting him play a few games this year.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

except he was was instructed to stay away from such establishments
    and was also imposed a midnight curfew

both of which he abused shortly thereafter

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

does anyone really think we'd be 6-1 or even 7-0 at this point if Pac was playing ? I admit the Colts and Bucs game were close, but do you really think we could have squeezed them both out - JUST BECAUSE PAc was on the field ?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you look at Fisher's history, he doesn't appear to be the type who would want Pacman back as long as the team is playing well without him.

I'm totally speculating but I bet Bud has had a conversation with Fisher and has relayed to Goodell that the Titans are not in any hurry to get him back. Goodell can get an update from Pacman and encourage him to stay on the straight and narrow but won't make any official decision for another couple of weeks.

I think things would have to go into a downward spiral quickly in order for Fisher to want him back. He's going to have to think Pacman is the difference in winning and losing and that doesn't appear to be the case right now.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Fat albert did what he did and has remained out of trouble since, p-thug is constantly in trouble with the law and not worth the trouble on the field or in the clubhouse where is was/would be a cancer. The vets were very, very tired of his "gangsta" act.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

No just really, really, really stupid, I mean lower order of intellect stupid, like I'm surprised he can dress himself in the morning stupid.:grrhee:

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think he comes back if and when the evidentiary hearing clears him.

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

no love and he shouldn't play for the titans anymore.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:dead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar