Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any love for Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 2, 2007.

?

To love Pacman or to not love, that is the question.

I have love for Pac, bring him back early 30 vote(s) 68.2%
I do not have any love for him. See you in 2008. 14 vote(s) 31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    I'd rather win games that care about a year off his contract. It would have come off had he been playing anyway.
  2. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    But that is just it, he hasn't been playing, the Titans are winning, and we keep #32 for another year.
    Or we can ruin that by letting him play a few games this year.
  3. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    except he was was instructed to stay away from such establishments
    and was also imposed a midnight curfew

both of which he abused shortly thereafter
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    does anyone really think we'd be 6-1 or even 7-0 at this point if Pac was playing ? I admit the Colts and Bucs game were close, but do you really think we could have squeezed them both out - JUST BECAUSE PAc was on the field ?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    If you look at Fisher's history, he doesn't appear to be the type who would want Pacman back as long as the team is playing well without him.

I'm totally speculating but I bet Bud has had a conversation with Fisher and has relayed to Goodell that the Titans are not in any hurry to get him back. Goodell can get an update from Pacman and encourage him to stay on the straight and narrow but won't make any official decision for another couple of weeks.

I think things would have to go into a downward spiral quickly in order for Fisher to want him back. He's going to have to think Pacman is the difference in winning and losing and that doesn't appear to be the case right now.
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,230
    Fat albert did what he did and has remained out of trouble since, p-thug is constantly in trouble with the law and not worth the trouble on the field or in the clubhouse where is was/would be a cancer. The vets were very, very tired of his "gangsta" act.
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,230
    No just really, really, really stupid, I mean lower order of intellect stupid, like I'm surprised he can dress himself in the morning stupid.:grrhee:
  7. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,588
    I think he comes back if and when the evidentiary hearing clears him.
  8. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    no love and he shouldn't play for the titans anymore.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,355
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.