Any locals coming/staying in Tennessee?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Titans always seem to draft a local boy. Do you think it'll happen this year? I know they will bring in some local undrafted talent weeks after the draft. But who has a chance? Gerald Riggs TN RB? He's projected as a 7th rounder by some.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

What's the LB from Vandy? Crazy last name...Osemuaga or something? I think he might have a shot...

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Rob Smith might be a possibility for an UDFA.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Also, I've watched Riggs for four years now and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Baptist Sports Park.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Here's an article from today's Tennessean about two local prospects.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

no joke, no way would I want him

7. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Moses Osemwegie from Vandy would be a good project on day 2, the guy is a blue collar kind of player. Would be nice to see some Vandy influence out there!!!!

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Cutler will be here :brow:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Went to highschool with Moses and Ingle Martin, I know they'd both be pumped to get to stay in Nashville. I graduated with both of them, both good natural talents and hardworking guys. I have no idea where either are projected, but would be happy if we got either.

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Heard Osemwegie had a decent proday, too. I'm not really sure about "Vandy influence" though...I think we kind of just went through that the last 2 years:))

(Disclaimer: as a '99 Belmont grad who also took ROTC at Vandy, I reserve the right to utilize Vandy as my 'home' school - since BU has no football team. Therefore I find it in my purview to make fun:winker with sound conscience)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar