Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any Givens update yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    Is he going to at least try to come back this year or are we going to have to wait till next year?

Ive been waiting forever for him to come back this is taking way too long. :banned:
  2. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    He benefited from having Tom Brady, hit the FA market, took the big pay day, got hurt and is now in no hurry to come back.

Personally, I don't think he'll ever play a significant amount of football again.
  3. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Next TC most likely.
  4. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    3 of the 4 are stars for us. Givens would be one if he'd get his bahooky back here.

[IMG]
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    At least the other 3 worked out. I doubt we'll ever get anything from Givens.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    that's the first time i've seen givens in uniform....
  7. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    What a waste of money. How long has he been out? Two seasons? How much longer are we going to wait? This was a thoroughly dissapointing pick up .... one of the worst.
    Does anyone know what the situation with him is? What did we sign him to and how long is left?
  8. deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    yeah Mawae has been our worst lineman this year. He's still good--but hardly a star.
  9. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    Our worst lineman??? Ha
  10. MDTitansFan Guest

hes like 38 years old isnt he, we need to look at a center in this years draft maybe, or something. In the next couple years, i hope we dont draft a Center in the first round cuz we have more positions we need to address
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.