any chance we go after Steve Slaton

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jstanley1730, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

I would love to have Noel Devine in a few years. Too bad he will probably not be available with the last pick in the first round. :yes:
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

If RB hasn't been addressed by the 3rd rnd then I'd certainly give him a real close look. He has that break away speed we need. He also ran the ball a bunch out of the shotgun which I think we will continue to do with VY as our QB.
  3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Where art thou, VY?

He would need to hit someone in a strip club over the head to allow him to drop from top 5 pick to 32, where we will be sitting at in a few years... But hey, I'm all for it :ha: :))
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I have. I even had the avatar and "I heart Hart" text. I've mentioned him a few times in draft talks, but just not the position we need so I'm not bringing it up a lot.
    I had Hart/Choice as my 'under the radar' RB's. I guess his injuries are keeping him from being talked about so much.
  5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ray Rice is not going to be a backup the kid is legit he will be a second round steal.
  6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

i heard steve slaton in the 4th round to the titans, i posted it in another thread. i hope so
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.