any chance we go after Steve Slaton

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jstanley1730, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

I would love to have Noel Devine in a few years. Too bad he will probably not be available with the last pick in the first round. :yes:

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If RB hasn't been addressed by the 3rd rnd then I'd certainly give him a real close look. He has that break away speed we need. He also ran the ball a bunch out of the shotgun which I think we will continue to do with VY as our QB.

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

He would need to hit someone in a strip club over the head to allow him to drop from top 5 pick to 32, where we will be sitting at in a few years... But hey, I'm all for it :ha: :))

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I have. I even had the avatar and "I heart Hart" text. I've mentioned him a few times in draft talks, but just not the position we need so I'm not bringing it up a lot.
    I had Hart/Choice as my 'under the radar' RB's. I guess his injuries are keeping him from being talked about so much.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ray Rice is not going to be a backup the kid is legit he will be a second round steal.

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

i heard steve slaton in the 4th round to the titans, i posted it in another thread. i hope so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar