Any Chance of Titans Moving Up To Take Carradine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think there will be a run on QBs. You also still have some big names left in the draft like Manti and Lacy that may push Tank down

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I disagree completely. Picks in round four through seven aren't going to do is much good. This team is already stocked with decent mediocrity. We need impact players. If you can trade and get three tonight, do it, depth be damned.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Is there three impact players left?

Based on just positions. What do you think is most likely for us

4. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Any of the following guys would be excellent additions at our pick:

Jonathan Cyprien SS/FS, Florida International
    Tank Carradine DE, Florida State
    Margus Hunt DE, SMU
    Arthur Brown ILB/OLB, Kansas State
    Jonathan Banks CB, Mississippi State
    David Amerson CB/S, NC State
    Jamar Taylor CB, Boise State
    Jesse Williams DT, Alabama
    Jonathan Hankins DT, Ohio State
    Johnathan Jenkins DT, Georgia

I mean, we are fine where we are at.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

^ Exactly.. No reason to move up, let's just take 1 of the many talented players at a position of need still on the board.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If I could trade all our remaining picks and walk out of tonight with hunter, teo, and tank, I'd do it. Those three would help us more than the 7 picks in three through seven would.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Switch Te'o for Amerson and Hunter for Woods and I'm walking right out with you.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Carradine is the guy I want and I think we stay where we are and get him. Like to see us trade back into the 2nd round and get another impact player

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Exactly. The Titans are getting to the point where need quality, not quantity. We have a solid roster of good football players. We need a few playmaker to get to the next level.

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

I think tank falls to the Titans but if he doesnt there are other good players like Jon Hankins who is a first round talent. My worry is that Tank is available and Titans still pass on him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar