Any Chance of Titans Moving Up To Take Carradine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Tank Carradine is most likely the top defensive player left.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

I think we'll be content taking BPA at 40. But I'm fairly positive it will be a defensive player picked. So may be we do trade up. No way he lasts till 40

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

We need as many picks as we can get in this draft. Don't think we're moving anywhere but down except in the later rounds.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think we sit where we are and are happy who falls, but I wouldn't be mad if we traded our 4th to move up and get him. Our 4th is worth 86 points on the trade value chart. Our current 2nd is worth 500 and the Jags pick is worth 580 so it would work if we wanted.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't think so, plenty of players still available. We can wait.

6. Stan

Stan Infinite

I'd be in favor of this move. I like the second round DE and third round CB prospects better than the other way around.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Let's just wait. More than likely one of the following players will be there: Tank Carradine, Margus Hunt, Jonathan Banks, Jamar Taylor, David Amerson...I would be estatic with the selection of any one of these guys...might as well wait...save picks and still get a great player

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Hopefully their a run on Qb's now so we get best defensive player available
    Eagles-Geno Smith
    Cardinal- Matt Barkley
    Jets- Ryan Nassib

:brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There are others:

Jonathan Cyprien
    Jamar Taylor
    Johnthan Banks
    Manti Te'o______________________________ Just kidding :troll:

10. gran54

gran54 Starter

No need to make a move, taking best defensive player at 40 is probably what we'll end up doing. There's a chance Tank will be there and if he's not someone else solid will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar