Any camps in July?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He lives in Canada, not across the ocean. Depending on where he lives in Ontario, he could probably make a game in NY or if we play somewhere in any of the northern states (I think we play NYJ up there this year) any year.

He could also probably time it up to be here for a practice and a pre-season game. They usually intersect there at the beginning of August. Granted, he said his vacation is early July, and practices will not have started yet.

2. Jumbo757

Jumbo757 Special Teams Standout

I was there for that too. Probably half the fans there were trying to get Texas memorabilia auto'd....almost pushed the fence over with people pushing forwards.....good grief SMH, i got him to sign my hat & thought it was so cool lol

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I got a hat signed too. It's buried somewhere in a closet now lol. I remember I took my little nephew who was about 10 at the time and we got separated in the mob and by the time he got back to me he was almost in tears because he was so scared with everyone pushing and whatnot. Crazy.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I went to a camp his rookie year at Austin Peay, and his second year he came out and signed autos, so did KVB, when it wasn't even their day. VY was a nice person... just not a bright guy.

I had a VY autograph, and a signed Haynesworth jersey..

I should have sold them when they were worth something..

My Haynesworth jersey.. I'd be lucky, and willing to sell that thing for 15 dollars now.. A signed real replica jersey is now worth less than a new Chinese fake one.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar