Any Beer Geeks?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

http://www.oldchicago.com/wbt

I signed up for the WBT :beer:

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Now after looking at their website, I realize I have been to Old Chicago, just not in Murfreesboro, but Conway, Arkansas where my daughter went to college.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Successful Beer weekend...new Goose Island, Alesmith, Great Lakes, Founders and some Stone. In addition to some small stuff out of East TN.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I've got the Heineken Beertender.....now featuring Newcastle Brown Ale. :wink2:

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Did you have to modify it? I got one of those for Christmas last year but took it back when found out it only took those Heineken mini-kegs and I can't stand Heineken.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Other companies need to get onto that deal. I'd get a mini-keg beertender if I could get some variety of beers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I know the Heineken one I had only worked with their kegs because they have the co2 built in. Sounds like they struck a deal with Newcastle. We built a "kegerator" at my dad's for when we brewed. Just added a tap to an old fridge.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dogfishhead 90 IPA

tasted good but a real kick on the alochol scale.

10. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

The higher the better! I call them light beers because I don't have to drink as many to get the job done :ha:

Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar