Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any Beer Geeks?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $626
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,648
    Yeah but it's blue mountain piss water.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $17,491
  1. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    It's evolving because they adjust the recipe with every batch. Not saying it is my favorite IPA, but it is a solid beer and interesting. Of course if you aren't used to IPA's, probably too bitter for you. #28 wasn't as hoppy as I like, but some of the earlier versions were nice.

If you want good beer, head to Asheville. Beer capitol of the states.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $17,491
    Oh, so every other month or so I should order one too see how the new batch is.

I definatly liked it, just not enough to order again.
  2. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Where do you live GoT?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $17,491
    North of Murfreesboro
  3. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    OK...when you said "order" I thought you meant you had it shipped to you in the mail or something. If you get a chance, head up to Chuck's in Bowling Green. They carry stuff like 3 Floyds, Bell's, Founder's and Goose Island that you can't get in Tennessee and is really top shelf stuff.

I think that in Murfreesboro you might find a place that carries Foothills. VERY nice beer from Asheville area. If looking for good beer locally that just got here, look for Caldera. Their IPA is top notch and was just introduced a few months ago.
  4. AlaTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    yummmmy beer! One of my favorite topics. Alabama has finally approved high gravity beer so we can get high quality now. I used to make several runs to Frugal McDougals to stock up. Now I can get many tasty ones here in Huntsville.
    Love Orval, Duvel, Chimay (Belgian Trappist ales):yes:. Like Bass Pale Ale for my daily beer. have been impressed with several varieties of Alewerks of Williamsburg Va. Really like Old Pec and Spotted Hen too.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $17,491
    Didn't mean too confuse. Old Chicago has about 30 beers on tap and about 80 more available. One of the ones on tap is the Hop Project.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.