Antwan Odom

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Adam Schefter tweeted this:

Former Bengals DE Antwan Odom is in stable condition after being shot in the thigh this morning, according to Odom's PR man Donnie Atkinson.

---------------
    Wonder if this is another case of a player accidentally shooting himself ? :suspect: - glad he's ok..
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

the freightning part is that AO has a PR dude
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

just another case of a scrub leaving Tennessee for bigger dollars and never playing to half his production when a Titan.
  5. JCBRAVE

How uninformed are you? Odom went on to have his best season as a Bengal. Then bad luck struck with injuries. But before that he led the league in sacks. 8 sacks in 6 weeks is great.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yep... Odom was the talk of the town up here in Cinci
  7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Thought it was a PR move to have a comeback like Plax after shooting himself in the thigh.

Now that I see it's a home invasion, best wishes to him and his recovery but for a guy already getting struck with injuries, who knows if he comes back now. This has got to be a huge hit to his future in the NFL.
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

some call it luck, others call it the curse of leaving the Titans. He wasn't exactly the model of good luck here either, so does that mean he's just bad lucked?

Whatev
  9. JCBRAVE

I don't think this incident hurts him much. In fact, I personally think this story helps him, and here's why. He was grazed on his leg, no where near his previous injuries. He then had enough strength to over power his assailant, and scare him off, WITH a wrist injury that got him cut in Cincinnati. I'd say that wrist is healing up just fine. He was in and out of the hospital. He was some what a forgotten name, but with this story emerging, I actually think he gets a call the moment someone goes down.

IDK why, but it seems like some fans really have problems with this dude. First someone sets his house on fire, now this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

are you saying his house was the victim of arson?

very rare, not sayin it don't happen, that the homeowner is not involved in the arson.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.