Antonio is gonna get abused methinks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If I was Ryan I think I would sit him, you do not need an even more motivated Brady already. Plus that was just the dumbest logic I have ever read in regards to anything sports related. Good job Antonio you just made John Madden look like Einstein.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like it. It makes things more interesting...

I have a hard time believing that any words would make a difference to Brady. If it makes Brady change how he makes decisions in the game, then Cromartie won that battle. Cromartie is a confident player and wants the opportunity to prove himself. He just better hope that he is given the opportunity to press. He isn't a very good zone defender.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It makes it interesting but damn when you're not very good don't go picking on the guy who is the best.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

we need a guy like antonio cromartie on this team

5. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Like Brady wasn't focused enough. I think his reply kicked the whole jets organization in the a*% he basically said we hold our organization to a higher standard than those idiot jets lol

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Yep. The one thing the Titans need is a medicore cornerback who is scared to tackle and who says dumb stuff to motivate the other team. If the Titans could just find one, next stop Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. iQon

iQon Starter

Thank you.

Gee, it's the playoffs... Conference rival... The team Tom Brady himself singled out and said he "hates" earlier in the season.

You people act as if Tom Brady of all people needed to be called an to get up for this game. The only people eating this up, is the media. I can assure you, the ssholes in the NE locker room could care less.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hate the Jets, I don't like the Pats. The Jets did their duty in taking out PeyPey last week so now I would enjoy seeing Brady hang 50 on those morons.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar