Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Antonio is gonna get abused methinks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    If I was Ryan I think I would sit him, you do not need an even more motivated Brady already. Plus that was just the dumbest logic I have ever read in regards to anything sports related. Good job Antonio you just made John Madden look like Einstein.
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I like it. It makes things more interesting...

I have a hard time believing that any words would make a difference to Brady. If it makes Brady change how he makes decisions in the game, then Cromartie won that battle. Cromartie is a confident player and wants the opportunity to prove himself. He just better hope that he is given the opportunity to press. He isn't a very good zone defender.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    It makes it interesting but damn when you're not very good don't go picking on the guy who is the best.
  3. Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
    we need a guy like antonio cromartie on this team
  4. QGP MIKE HONCHO

Moolah:
    $302
    Like Brady wasn't focused enough. I think his reply kicked the whole jets organization in the a*% he basically said we hold our organization to a higher standard than those idiot jets lol
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    Yup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpWzK9c25c
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,686
    Yep. The one thing the Titans need is a medicore cornerback who is scared to tackle and who says dumb stuff to motivate the other team. If the Titans could just find one, next stop Super Bowl.
    1 people high five this.
  7. iQon Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $45
    Thank you.

Gee, it's the playoffs... Conference rival... The team Tom Brady himself singled out and said he "hates" earlier in the season.

You people act as if Tom Brady of all people needed to be called an to get up for this game. The only people eating this up, is the media. I can assure you, the ssholes in the NE locker room could care less.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $535
    I hate the Jets, I don't like the Pats. The Jets did their duty in taking out PeyPey last week so now I would enjoy seeing Brady hang 50 on those morons.
    2 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.