Antonio Andrews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The best RB in a group of terrible RBs is still bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A guy on a 1-year deal isnt stopping anyone from doing better, by all means somebody please come in and outshine AA.

Until that happens Im a Andrews fan.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Dude Stfu failer. Andrews wasn't the best at nothing but suckin up to mularkey. Sankey more skilled. Cobbs the same guy with more speed. The fact Andrews get more than 75 carries last year 8s a damn travesty

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm a Sankey fan - I was hoping we'd draft him. Looking back does Bell or Hill seem a lot more attractive now? Yes, but what would they look like behind our line? Que, fumble responses, doesn't run hard and other Sankey bashing, etc yada yada.

All I'm saying is none of our backs have had a fair shake behind this line. Fix the line and our backfield depth isn't as poor as many think it is now.

Still cut McCluster - my reasoning for his leading YPC last year iis opposing defenses weren't expecting us to hand him the ball when he lined up in the backfield lol - CUT HIM - his prime football was played at Ole Miss.

5. JCBRAVE

it is bad that hes the guy leading the way, Im all for replacing him with something better. But until theres someone else my money is on AA being the No.1 guy again ahead of the others in house today

sankey has no heart, mccluster has no power, and Cobb might be better, but he wasnt, so AA wins the day. Glad hes back.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ya cuz we got the same loser coach. Any outside coach would of came in and laughed at Andrews and played Sankey and cobb. Cobb looked much better when blocking was half decent, and he's just as good in pass pro. Andrews offers nothing

7. JCBRAVE

Andrews is an insurance policy for when Cobb doesn't take the lead, Cobb is slightly quicker but he's not as physical. AA will hurt you and enjoy doing it, Cobb not quite

IDK why you hate on AA, its silly, he's not stopping anyone from doing better, not his fault Cobb was poo most the time

and youve even seen me post pro cobb stuff. Youre right he's not bad if he's not draped in defenders behind the line. Trouble is thats just life in TN, have to find ways around that and adjust. AA lines up a yard deeper than youre suppose to, why doesnt Cobb and see how it works? AA is savy, you should like him more.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

AA 2015- 143 carries for 520 yards. 3.6 ypc. 3 TDs

Sankey 2014- 152 carries 569 yards 3.7 ypc. 2 TDs.

So why are some people high on AA but hate on Sankey? Pretty similar numbers...

I'm fine with AA but he hasnt shown to be the better back and I think Sankey has more potential.

Sadly, no matter how you cut it, McCluster was the best back on the team (that pains me to type that) despite weighing 150 lbs and being forced up the middle a majority of the time.

9. JCBRAVE

watching Sankey live is depressing

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because you're comparing a second round pick to an undrafted free agent. Sankey shouldn't be putting up similarly awful numbers.

And Andrews is currently playing ahead of Sankey.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar