Antonio Andrews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Rookie averages 2.7 ypc, looks like he's never seen a football field, gotitans member saw that he looked like garbage.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

You'll never know what its like to be a rookie RB on the Titans trying to gain yards behind our joke of an O-line and have fair weather fans make assumptions about you as a person and your abilities on the field.

Thankfully, neither will I.

@Mitch86

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Damn man, I wasn't judging him personally and saying he should die or anything. I'm sorry I upset you.

David Cobb, is that you?

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree with you. I don't mind Sankey, and don't think he's had a fair shake. I'd like to see him against a line that's not crapping all over itself.

But if they fix the OL and he sucks, then I'm done.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

a reasonable thought.... Wizinator kept 6 RBs on the 53 man roster - and all 6 were of zero NFL value. Every one of them could easily be replaced by street FAs.

that alone should have gotten Wizinator fired

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The people defending Andrews around here totally baffle me.

He is a picture of mediocrity. Kind of decent at everything and not great (or even good) at anything. Look up street free agent in the dictionary and his picture is there.

It's like people have forgotten when a good running back looks like.

There is zero chance Andrews is the starting running back come Week 1.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Who's proclaiming him the starter?

The only "defense" of him I really see is against those who totally hate him - 520 - or how he was one of the better RBs we had last season, which isn't saying much.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I didn't say you were - I was still rambling about GoTitans posters in general. It's just funny how the majority of posters here love to pile on unwarranted hate to a player when they refuse to look at the reality of the teams/players situation, especially Rookie players.

I'll pass on exposing you on your contracting posts/opinions about our running backs in this thread @Mitch86 as you might ask if I'm another one of the Titans RBs for more cheap ratings.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Don't get me wrong. I was all for Andrews getting the carries last year since Sankey was in the doghouse. Ive probably ralled crap and praised both AA and Sankey. But he just didn't prove to be any better than Sankey. I've never said anything positive about Cobb.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Andrews has been the best RB on this team for over a year now and people hate him, I dont get it.

He started at the bottom and worked his way up. If anything people should hate Sankey and Cobb more for letting an undrafted FA take their jobs. And especially hate Dexter Lackluster who is costing us a small fortune to suck it up.

I love Andrews, he's a f*cking angel for us. After missing on Sankey and possibly on Cobb people should be thanking God we have Andrews around. With a competent line Andrews could be worthwhile. I dont care that he runs a 8.4 40, he finds the seams and presses the hole. Thats good for 3-4 yards every time if the line simply doesn't collapse in his lap.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar