Anquan Boldin traded to 49ers for a sixth-round pick.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Stacking that team to the max

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'll believe it when I see it

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

What!? Why couldnt we have done that?? 6th round is nothing for a proven talent like Boldin, even if he only has a few years left. How many 6th round picks are busts anyway?

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Ruston Webster WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! A 6th round pick is daylight robbery. Why didn't he offer a 5th round pick. WHY?

Conservative GM's SUCK.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

You know, sometimes I feel like this league is similar to the economy, the rich just get richer....

I don't even know what to say here to be honest... F'in B.S.... I was pissed the Ravens got him in the first place back 3 years ago for what seemed like peanuts for a proven #1...

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Or Conservative GM's SUCK. Webster comes off to me as a lazy 4 eyed freak. Him and David Poile of the Nashville Predators might as well be brothers, the ineptitude of both of them is shocking.

8. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

That was Johns present to Jim for the Super Bowl loss.

Surely knows he could have gotten more than that. Not a smart move at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Sure is fishy.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Wow this is the reality of giving Flaaco all that money! Ravens are going to fade away. Boldin had a nice post season run but age is catching up to him. Wonder how the 49ers fit him under the cap? They did not have very much room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar