Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another Vince Young thread!!!111

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    A friend of mine is a Bills fan....he is not happy with the signing, and thinks that VY is pretty much on the same level as Thigpen at this point.

As for me....I am going to the Bills-Titans game in Buffalo as well, and plan to take my VY road jersey to sell....should be a hoot!
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $194
    That is the only way I can see paying money to watch VY play at this point. I'd pay good money to watch VY go across the middle in front of Troy Polamalu.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $716
    That would never happen.

He would run the wrong route on purpose.
    1 people high five this.
  2. stump1000 NFL Insider

Moolah:
    $2
    For the 400th time, VY didn't want to play another year there. He turned down the original 2 year contract offer and they agreed to a 1 year. He wants a chance to become the starter. There isn't a good chance of that behind a QB like Vick. Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't that great and the fans are getting over him quick. There's a lot more opportunity in Buffalo.

If Fitz goes down or goes 0-6, I think VY will start.
  3. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $471
    He has to beat out Thigpen first.:D
  4. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $194
    It doesn't help VY's cause that when he got a chance to play in philly, he looked like utter crap.

Fitzgerald will hold off vince. Hell, I think the trick shot guy has a chance to stick over vince.
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    i remember this link in another VY topic..
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...or-hometown-texans?module=HP11_headline_stack

he asked Reid if he could be back..
  6. From-the-stands Rookie

Moolah:
    $88
    1 people high five this.