Another Vince Young thread!!!111

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A friend of mine is a Bills fan....he is not happy with the signing, and thinks that VY is pretty much on the same level as Thigpen at this point.

As for me....I am going to the Bills-Titans game in Buffalo as well, and plan to take my VY road jersey to sell....should be a hoot!

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That is the only way I can see paying money to watch VY play at this point. I'd pay good money to watch VY go across the middle in front of Troy Polamalu.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That would never happen.

He would run the wrong route on purpose.

4. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

For the 400th time, VY didn't want to play another year there. He turned down the original 2 year contract offer and they agreed to a 1 year. He wants a chance to become the starter. There isn't a good chance of that behind a QB like Vick. Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't that great and the fans are getting over him quick. There's a lot more opportunity in Buffalo.

If Fitz goes down or goes 0-6, I think VY will start.

5. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

He has to beat out Thigpen first.:D

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It doesn't help VY's cause that when he got a chance to play in philly, he looked like utter crap.

Fitzgerald will hold off vince. Hell, I think the trick shot guy has a chance to stick over vince.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i remember this link in another VY topic..
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...or-hometown-texans?module=HP11_headline_stack

he asked Reid if he could be back..

8. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar