Another Vince Young thread!!!111

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Signs with Bills

1yr deal worth 2mil with a chance to earn another mil. Per Jim Wyatt on twitter.

This is the year he shows us cutting him was a mistake.:lol:

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Let's go tebow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Don't we play the bills this year? Lol...

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Week 7, in Buffalo. I'll be at that game, hope Young starts in it :D

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Yep! At Buffalo though, no VY homecoming. Week 7. So it won't be a snow game. Also probably too early in the season for him to be playing, Ryan Fitz should still be starting baring random injury or if he starts the season 0-6, lol like the Titans in '09

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

You think it'll be significant for the titans and young? Titans are very different than they were 2 years ago.... No fisher, Collins..

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

More significant to Young than it'll be to the Titans. To us, it's a new regime so it's not a big deal, but to Young, it's still the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. NewHorizans

If VY is on sidelines with a clipboard, I dont think it will mean anything. Now, if in the future he ever plays in LP Field as the starter for the Bills or another team. I think you will see some emotion. I see VY wanting to beat us to show we made a mistake. Like Favre and McNabb did first time they played their original teams.

But VY probably wont ever get that chance.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. NewHorizans

Speaking of emotional games, the Titans have to play the Rams AT St.Louis next year. First time we play against Fisher. Man that will be a very very WEIRD game. Plus Cortland will be on Britt or Wright. Hard to imagine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar