Another signature loss for Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Munch is a good guy and he'll have no problem finding work elsewhere as an OL coach again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's the nice guy part that got me thinking he had what it took.

You root for guys like him to succeed.

It's sad when things don't work out. But I don't hate him the way I hated Fisher, Munch tried. He did it with dignity and even if he failed, he never lied to us (see Fisher) or thought we were stupid, he told it like it was.

Thanks for that Munch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I have to agree. Two straight years losing a must win to the worst team in the league. Munchak is not getting it done. If anything, Palmer definitely has to go. I wish he'd get fired now. I thought he was coming around but then this happens. Locker lost the game on the bad pass, but we should have dominated this game. The Titans are way to inconsistent, and that means it is on the coaches. Wouldn't be surprised to see Munchak out after the year.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Better coaching = less mistakes.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I agree with this post. Munch does seem like a nice guy. I just think he was limited by his coordinators. I'm not even opposed to giving him another chance if gray and palmer are gone... but we have to have good replacements. Please don't bring Juan Castillo

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Talent has a bit to do with it as well.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The Titans make a lot of mental mistakes that cost us games (ie penalties, dropped passes, stepping out of bounds before making the catch)

The mental mistakes come from a lack of focus.

They lack focus because the coaching staff doesn't hold the player accountable for what happens on the field.

It falls back on the coaches. We don't have the type of coaching right now that makes the players want to go out there and do what ever it takes to win games. Teams take on the identity of their coaches, ours don't seem to have a clue sometimes.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No.... I just read about how much that loss of yards devastated us and called BS on it bc its BS.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOL. Still defending old Munch I see.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea we've got talent TJ, this is on the coaches IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar