Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another signature loss for Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 25, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    lol a 2 yard loss? It would have been about 5 if he went down when the blocker and defender pushed right into his lane. It was 2nd and 3 So he lost us 6 yards extra. Do you really think we would have converted a 3rd and 8? We were like 30% on 3rd downs today most being less than 5 yards.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    Actually we were right about 50% for 3rd downs. Locker converted two 3rd & longs, so I don't see why not.

I'm not blaming CJ for the loss... I said that. Just felt like saying it.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Throwing bad passes and dropping passes is Munchak's fault?
  4. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    CJ and Locker are the only two Titans who played worth a damn. You're talkin crazy. The two missed TD catches on perfect balls hurt us. Or the huge drop by Cook. Or the drive ending follies where receivers stepped out of bounds. Locker and CJ kept us in it. And the defense....this one is more or less all on coaches and receivers.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    Well, I held my tongue, but I thought it was a mistake giving them the full bye week off. It shown too, we made mistakes we oddly have not made all year.
  6. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $447
    Isn't that part of the new CBA?
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I think it is now that you mention it.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,802
    A bye week must include at least 4 consecutive days off, including Saturday.

New CBA

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-of-new-regulations-tied-to-ownerapproved-cba
  9. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $447
    I think a lot of the things going on in the NFL is this new CBA. We see it on the Titans, but a lot of teams players seemed to have taken steps backwards.

I remember reading somewhere (gonna have to try and dig it up) that one of the coaches in the NFL said that basically with the limited time they are allowed to practice, there isn't any time to try and refocus on the basics. You only have enough time to prepare for the next team.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,022

They were great passes but the first was a lucky play by the corner and the other was a TD but for Jacksonville being a craphole that doesn't have good enough cameras.