Another shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I just don't enjoy them. then again, I don't like going to live concerts or music festivals. When people start asking me about movies, I have no clue.. unless they are comedies. I've watched most of those. I like happy, funny movies... I never understood why people like sick stuff like saw and hostel. People think im weird when they turn on a movie like that and i'll get on my phone and not pay attention. Its just messed up and I just don't think its natural to desensitize the human brain to thinking that blood and gore is okay. 50 years ago, the movies we have today couldn't have been made... 50 years from now, after hollywood tries to outdo itself each and every year, our films will be near snuff films and people will be conditioned to watch it and laugh. Sorry man, thats just not a system i wish to participate in. I have better things to do with my life.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

WHy can't you play by the rules XO? THis thread has decent debate going and doesn't need to be moved to taboo. Until your post which violates forum rules.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Sorry, I thought it already was taboo.

Hard tell on tapatalk honestly. Everything is grouped together.

I'll be good

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

But back on topic.

Gun control doesn't work.
    It is really pretty simple.

Crazy guy in Colorado bought his guns legally.

Criminals will always find the guns.
    Crazy will always find the guns.

Look at the murder and gun crime rates in cities that have the strictest gun laws.

Gun control is another form of social control.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. World Peace

Question though... Where did that guy get all of that body armor? Also, what justification is there to sell military grade body armor to civilians?

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Internet

Make it illegal to sell. I doubt it goes away.
    Go ahead and get a bill that states that it is illegal for a civilians to have body armor.
    I'd love to hear that debate.
    "Normal citizens have no business having body armor because it make them harder for police forces to shoot"

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

8. World Peace

Or it makes it easier to go mass murdering sprees.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Freedom isn't free.

There is a give and take.

Make it illegal. The people who want body armor will still get body armor.

Laws make it harder for the law abiding public to obtain things.

Criminals and crazy people do not care about laws. Perhaps you are not fully aware of what you can do on the internet. Deep web and free net software.
    You can get anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar