Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 20, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    The Batman lace has been making the rounds on Facebooks. I think good intention is there, but it glorifies Batman culture to some preposterous level.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,796
    absoutly exactly correct.

Without armed citizens it would be King Barry to everyone
    Hoffa high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    I didn't think you did. I just think that's a despicable to use that image to mourn what happened.

Sort of like I was listening to some Bear McCreary "The Walking Dead" tunes (also composer for a lot of the awesome nuBattlestar Galactica music) and one of the top hi-fived comments was about how this music made the person want to kneel down and say "sorry this happened to you" to the dude that got his face eaten in Miami. Really bothered me that people thought that was some great comment or some great notion...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    Sometimes I do need a sarcasm button for some of you guys..
    That silly old "protection from the gov't jazz". If the gov't sends the troops after you, you're toast.. weapons or not.
    So other than to satiate the typical teabagger's love of corporatism why again would an average citizen ever need a military style weapon arsenal? The movement of weapons like the one used in Aurora should have sent off bells and alarms but instead we have to allow these things to legally be in the hands of folks who are goofy for mass destruction.
    Shame on us..
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,796
    its that dang Constitution again
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $70
    Without getting this into Taboo boundaries, I think people forget that military personal are human beings. Even your most 'moto' brainwashed bullet sponges are not so brainwashed they would go door to door and neutralizing everyday citizens. Orders or not, you cannot conVINCE people to harm their own kind like that these days.
  2. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    No, they'd just send our soldiers abroad, and bring in mercenaries for that part.

Or wait until the cyborg army is ready.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    It's all about the Clone Army.
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,173
    Yeah, our government has never harmed peaceful, unarmed citizens...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OExQwn-46EQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    When you take into accounts what a movie costs nowadays, you cut the costs by taking your kid with you because paying for a baby sitter is expensive and a hassle.