Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another School Shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Dec 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    Merica.jpg

Now we have to listen to all the libtard gun grabbers talk about how terrible guns are in this country.
    GoT, Aqutis30 and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I don't think this was so much a "school shooting" as it was a shooting that took place in a school... if you get my drift. He went in there after one person to my understanding, the school librarian (wtf?) and shot one student who tried to stop him.

At least this is what I gathered from what I have read and heard on the news. The janitor helped the Librarian escape, one student tried to stop the shooter and was shot in return and in critical care, another student was injured but may not have been shot (running and fell broken ankle etc) and the shooter is dead.

sounds like ultimate nerd rage. Seriously... who the **** ever wanted to shoot the librarian?
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  3. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865

Damn, it's already been a year?
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865

Free men own guns, slaves do not.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,272
    I blame all the white thugs. Any sad looking white emo kid needs to be labelled as a school shooter before they actually shoot up a school.

Too late.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,665
    [IMG]

[IMG]