Another reason why CJ is being too greedy: Foster > CJ2K

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Foster is a product of Kubiaks system. And Houstons pass game. He wont have that same yr. Ima VOL fan and im tellin u Foster is not THAT good. CJ is all skill Foster is good as the team around him.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

crying isn't gonna bring CJ back, just sayin..

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Season is on the line with this deal. It has to happen. I can't say that replacing a starter hasn't been done before, see Hostetler and Kurt Warner, but I gotta believe we're going to take a huge hit to production and it won't work out as well as the front office thinks it will. See Cody Carlson. The Titans need to poney up and pay someone for once. This guy set the all time record for total yardage in a season. That's some good chili. And we need to go all in for some of dat.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Foster is absolutely garbage and does not even belong in the same discussion as CJ.

STUPID VOLS FANS
    STUPID TEXANS FANS

A dangerous combination.

I almost hate it when a former Vol does well in the league. East Tennessee rides their Jock until they retire. It is why Knoxville is a "Colts" town.

It is the same way in Alabama. I see more Panthers crap now. It is so annoying. People act like Cam is from Auburn or Montgomery.
    Christ he is from Atlanta and took 12 credit hours at Auburn. Get over it.
    Rant finished.
    Stupid college fans with no NFL loyalty.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

it's possible Foster has gotten better since his Vols days. Slaton cant do what Foster is doing.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Foster has promising second rnd pick Ben Tate behind him itching to steal his spot.

Foster has zero chance of getting paid. He has no choice but to show up and keep working.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I agree when someone said earlier you shouldn't question CJs passion for the game. His hold out status has "NOTHING" to do with his passion to play the game.

We all know he wants to be here, the team knows it, the front office, and owners all know it.

And I'll say this again, at the end of the day football is a sport where any play can be your last play. Your career can end in a game, weight room, practice field, etc...

You have to get paid your worth when you can and I think that's the bottom line. How many people in here can honestly say honestly they don't want to get paid their worth?

The problem here is not that CJ want to get paid what he's worth, it's the fact that he and the team can't agree on what he's worth.

As far as this article, I'll reserve judgement until AF does it another year. We didn't hear any rumors of CJ wanting a new contract his first year in the league. We only heard about it after he broke the single season yards from scrimmage record (for good reason).

Personally when AF do it another 2 years, I would love to see if he has the same perspective...

Honestly if he does at his position, then he's an idiot...IMO

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

And that I am sure is why he has everything he has....

What a new low from you....

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

So has CJ, lolololol

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Yup.....What team/coach was Kubiak OC? Denver and Shanahan. Kubiak invented the plug n play RB.

They were famous for their 1-2 year wonders. Same now as Houston.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar