Another Great Article on Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hawk, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"At heart, we're all fans," said Jeff Fisher, the Titans' head coach and a USC alum. "That was painful for me. But who in our league watched and when the Rose Bowl was over didn't say, 'Wow! Wouldn't it be nice to have him as our quarterback?' Well, now we do, and the process begins."

That may be more for media than anything else, but it's a VERY nice thing to hear.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It sure made me feel good.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Great read.

Thanks.

Here's the quote I liked best (from Fisher):

"You can tie his ankles together and he'll still beat you. Then cut the rope and anything's possible."

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sig material.

6. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

Great blackboard story. Guess he ain't as dumb as people think. Forget the test, watch the film.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That was the first thing I thought of after reading that, too.

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i will say this, anyone that knows vince knows he is not DUMB and if you have any doubts, just watch the film, and open your eyes! I AM SO SICK AND DARN TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLIN HIM STUPID! HEY AIN'T STUPID FOLKS, TIME TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT HE AIN'T STUPID!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

But on the first day of minicamp last spring, Chow called Fisher into the quarterbacks meeting. Young was sent to the blackboard and told to diagram a play, including its formation, protection and entire defense.

"He drew it like it was straight out of our playbook," Fisher said. "Then he turned and smiled at me and asked me if I had any questions."

i got a kick out of that.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Not many here are saying he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar