Another good Fisher take....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Whitlock

Is it just me but does whitlock always try to be a bad guy. Is that his claim to fame or his want to be claim to fame. I can't stand the guy and i had told myself that from now on no matter what his article was about i would not read it. but i gave in becasue he was bashing fisher and i opened it. And am now giving him more credit than what is due

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You want might to be more specific in telling some of us who Whitlock is, because i have no idea on who you're talking about.

3. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I assume this is what you're talking about?

4. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

• High Five High Five x 8
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Jason Whitlock is a pretty prominent sports journalist. If you guys don't know who he is, maybe you need to read more.

That said, Whitlock writes a lot of crap and I never put much stock in what he says. He's a pot-stirrer for sure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

now someone send this link to espn

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like that article. Finally someone in the media calling Fisher a bum!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

dude, first, Whitlock is a controversy stirring moron. Second, I can't even begin reading this because he BEGINS with the crap that the Titans would've won with VY in the line-up regardless of whether or not he has a torn tendon. He has a torn tendon in his hand. He's done. How am I to continue reading that garbage when the writer is trying to pass the idea that VY was ready to go? Like Fisher and the staff is punishing him by placing him on IR... like he's a victim of racism or prejudice? All Whitlock does is play that race card $#!t. He'll argue that Jamarcus Russell is deserving of an MVP if it weren't for racism.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

Finally, someone outside the tennessee fans get it.....

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

lol... I read the article anyways and he defended his track record of racism accusations! :lol3:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar