Annual Stadium Atmosphere sucks thread...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hrudy18, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

All those that the ushers in the yellow jackets really care about is a paycheck. They only make $6.00-$8.00 an hour. Yes, they check tickets but after the kick off they really just watch the section for disorderly conduct and field complaints from patrons. When the gate reciepts are very high and LP is nearing capacity, as such will be the case in week 2, the tickets will be checked much more closely. The primary concern of the event staff is safety. They really don't care if you have the actual ticket for the seat you are in. There are exceptions. I'll tell you this much though... the EZ sections are guarded much more heavily. Go sit on the 30 yard line or something.

Dude, I'll meet you up there. I'll pm you my cell number later. I love meeting new people.

2. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Although all of yall's beefs with the music, food and shoe carnival guy are good points. You know what I hate most about the Titans games? Its that they are over 700 miles away and I will probably never get to listen to the crappy music, eat the not so good food, and get to see the stupid shoe carnival dog guy!:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar