Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Annual Stadium Atmosphere sucks thread...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hrudy18, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,933
    Just get rid of that stupid damn Shoe Carnival guy, the dopey looking dog, and that goofy "bwa-bwa-bwa-dunna" music. My head nearly explodes when that goober comes out on the field trying to act so cool.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,031
    Were they at the Colts game last year?

They were pretty darn good whoever they were.
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Everybody goes on and on about how great TSU's band is, and I think they're good, but I just don't get awed like everybody else does about them.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,031
    You were pretty high on them when you were telling me about them last year.
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    :yes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,031
    :ha:
  4. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7

rectangle.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.
  5. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0
    i was at the patriots titans game in 2004 at gillette (since i live like 2 hours away from the stadium) the music they played there was awesome. I came down for the titans jags game last december ( i met vince by the way, look at my default pic haha) I loved the atomosphere we had at that game. Im sure you guys notice alot more since you go to alot of games and I have only been to one titans home game. I will be down for the falcons game though...cant friggin wait!!!!!!!!! Im also sitting 2nd row behind the titans bench for the pats titans preseason game next week...Free thanks to my dads friend who is a pats season ticket holder!!
  6. Sukrillux Guest

So they don't check your tickets at pre-season games? I've got a group of 5 family and friends coming with me to this game (how I got 6 tickets to each pre-season game is a long story). All seats are on top and 2 are separated from the other 4. I am just curious, since I don't want to get thrown out of a game or anything for taking someone's seats... or do they even do that there?
  7. TNThunder Guest

It will be 80 degrees at kickoff...those people will be in the AC. The club level looks empty for every game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.