Annual Stadium Atmosphere sucks thread...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hrudy18, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Just curious, but what is the atmosphere usually like during pre-season games? How many attend? Are there a lot of fans up top and a lot of empty seats in the lower bowl? I am just wondering because my season tickets are up top and I don't want to be the only group sitting up there. Basically, how "packed out" is the stadium for pre-season?

(I seen those new widescreens last week while on a trip up there... I was like "wow, that's new." I had forgotten that someone had mentioned it earlier this year.)
  2. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

It's usually fairly packed. The club level may look empty though.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Sukrillux,

I sit in primo-bowl seats for pre-season. There is no reason for "top-dwellers" to make the journey up the ramp.
  4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I like the idea of live music. I would have pee-wee football at half time as much as possible. Love that instead of another dull tribute dance from the dancers or another large aerobic performance.

I think we need a signature food. Something distinctly Nashville/south if possible. Like if you go to Cincy, you can get the little coneys. Something like catfish fingers or something.

I like when they do the "what (blank) means to me" videos with the players.

T-rac needs to get more original.

All that said, of the 3-4 different stadiums I have been too in the NFL, Titans do the best job. Cincy, Indy and Atl were horrible.
  5. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Anyone know what kind of shape the field is gonna be in this year?
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Raccoon on a stiiiiiiiiiiick.
  7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I am sure it won't be great considering the drought we have been having.
  8. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Doesn't matter how the field looks at the start. By week 5 or 6, it will look like crap. Then it will get MUCH worse.
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I just wish the crowd would get louder and stay louder. First two seasons the crowd was rocking. Almost felt like a college game atmosphere.

Live music, more food options, more general entertainment are all good ideas. I don't really mind the stupid jumbotron stuff, like the shopping cart race. But, they could vary it up more to make it entertaining. The TSU band would be great!

I wish we would get more home afternoon games, but I know that's not likely to happen.
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

TSU band always brings it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.