Anna Nicole Smith RIP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I won't judge you for knowing a little too much about that vacancy either.:wave2:

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

[​IMG]

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Nice banana you got there!
    :ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe you can go on right behind him with your own banner saying 'I'm a snarling bigot who cannot accept people unless they have an executive position and drive a BMW'

:rolleyes:

You foolishly lump an occupation as direct correlation to the person they are.

Do you generalise everything else?

In your view are all Muslims terrorists? Are all Chinese communists? Are all police corrupt? Do all high office executives sniff coke?

One bad apple does not spoil the whole barrel.

Just because someone doesn't have a high moral job, doesn't make them a bad person. Some are there through unfortunate circumstances and not all criminals are a/holes either.

You two need to wake up to the real world.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Damn right i'll be out there..

Surprised to hear you support prostitution and gay stripers.
    What are you gonna tell me next? you support abortion doctors? :rolleyes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I judge people by who they are, not what they do.

I'm sorry that is below you.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sorry i can't agree with you there.
    We're talking about the dirt of society.

We're not talking about burger flippers or bus boys. Now i'd deserve to hear crap from you if i looked down at those people, but i don't.

But yes i do look down at hookers, and strippers and a hand full of other society damaging careers.

Sorry we can't see eye to eye on that.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Pitbull, was it just me or did you recently take a trip to Germany? If so I would expect you at least to know that the rest of the world isn't as up tight as the USA.

Whether I or anyone else support the line of work a given person is doing, has nothing to do with how they are as human beings. As part of my education in psychology I've interviewed criminals, and can honestly say that I've met a number of criminals whose line of work I don't agree with, but who I like as a person.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why are they?

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Actually i've done alot of travelling other than Germany and my career requires me to be in atleast 1 or 2 different countries in any given month. Now for example i am in Kuwait.

However, being uptight is one thing, but to look down at some careers and not agreeing with them is another.

Sorry i don't agree with prostitution or drug dealing, or nude stripping, or abortion doctors, or ciggarette producers, but i sincerely believe that the world would be a better place without them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar