Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Andy Levitre, Henry Melton, and Kenny Phillips

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Jan 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    But seriously, Bowe would be perfect to replace Britt but I would not turn away Jennings if we had a shot at either.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    If Levitre doesn't get tagged or locked up long-term by Buffalo I can see us making a play for him. OL has got to be our #1 priority in FA.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    If Munch's team can improve and get into the playoffs, im fine with that. How would we regret it in the future if he proves he can get it done? Because you dont like Munch?

Im not a fan of Munch but I hope he gives me a reason TO be a fan.

Coaches can improve and get better too.. especially people who have zero experience as anything other than a position coach.
    J Falk high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,134
    OVERRATED.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,134
    I dont think he'll get the tag. Luckily, J-Byrd is a free agent as well.. they'll be forced to make up their minds... and my bet is they'll tag JByrd.
  6. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    I was thinking the same thing.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Britt will and can be a better WR than Bowe. This story was a nonstory. Britt wasn't involved in the fight and the fight apparently didn't even originate at the party Britt was at.
  8. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    To say it is a non-story is laughable. Britt's brother is stabbed and Kenny won't co-operate with the police and then a shot gets fired into an apartment. Britt was already suspended for his off the field antics and this certainly could end up costing him more games.
  9. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I once got Kenny Philips on the Titans on madden, he caused like 8 fumbles and was amazing. With that information, let's get him. :beerbang:
    J Falk high fives this.
  10. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Britt will never be better than Bowe, Britt's body is for some reason made of mashed potatos. Chances of him hitting 1000 yards 2 seasons in a row in his career is extremely low.