Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Once again, like I stated every QB metric has its cons, but you have to account for other stats it isnt only winning percentage. But in my opinion when evaulating best top 5 QBs of all time, I look at their wins and losses first than the stats overall, and I make my own decision pure on those. If it was just pure stats alone that suggests that Manning is hands down the greatest of all time, wich isnt the case.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

This thread is ridiculous. 24 pages of a guy trying to convince Titan fans that Andrew luck is good...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

how many touchdowns? Brett favre threw a ton of interceptions. Did he suck?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Also, that meme isn't even right, or it's just really old. Cutler has 60 INTs since Luck came in the league. And I'll answer the touchdown question. Cutler has 92 touchdowns to Luck's 132.

So, good meme bro.

6. Deuce Wayne

Did you really just compare Brett Favre to Andrew Luck?

3 consecutive MVP winning 2 Super Bowl appearances Brett Favre?

A bit different.

That meme- no idea when it was created, but it says "since Luck's rookie year". So if you're just looking at career ints, that doesn't work.

7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

No, I'm taking a calculator and simply adding INTs since the 2012 season. Luck still has more, but only 8 more. Meanwhile, he has 40 more touchdowns in the same span.

And yeah, I brought up Favre because it seems your entire argument revolves around interceptions. I have no idea what else it would be based on. Let's delve into that comparison a little more. In his first five seasons as a starter Favre threw 77 INTs to 147 TDs. Luck threw 68 INTs to 132 TDs. Luck started 7 fewer games in those five seasons though.

I'm not saying Luck is the best QB in the league, but it's insane to act like he's garbage. He is the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

What else it'd be based on? Mediocrity outside of throwing a lot.

And he's not garbage. He's an average QB.

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

And this is where this argument ends. When you had a Trent Richardson, and a past his prime Frank Gore, of course youd pass alot.. just gets to show you of how good Luck has been with a franchise thats been garbage in even sorrounding him with talent. Not sure if any of the young QBs could of done more than he has done for that franchise.

I get it, the Colts are medias darling and were enemies against them, but you cant hate on a special talent like Luck.

10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Luck is a marginally better version of Locker, but they are the same type/style of QB when you get down to it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar