Andrew Luck = A God.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know if you heard the CBS team splooging everywhere over Luck's amazing performance vs the Titans, but boy were they excited. A few quotes:

"WOW!"

"He looks like John Elway!"

"It's not a matter of IF, but WHEN. Luck is going to be the best QB in the NFL!"

... because he torched the Jaguars and Titans?... Really?

He FINALLY put together 2 games with top QB numbers against 2 defenses that can't stop anything right now and he's a God for it? If any other QB puts up these numbers vs these teams, you wouldn't hear a thing about it.

Next week when he once again can't pass for more than 200 yards with his "master of dink and dunk" style fizzles, they'll act like the game didn't happen.

Andrew Luck will never be a top 5 QB in the NFL. Hell, even the passes he was throwing today were being called "bad" by commentators but somehow the receiver would grab them because our DBs are so bad.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. wknewberry

wknewberry Camp Fodder

I'd take him if Indy wanted to let him go.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd take him too- but I'd take about 25 other starting NFL QBs...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If we take him, do his WR's come too?

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

might be time to lose yhe justin hunter avatar

6. wknewberry

wknewberry Camp Fodder

Haha, yeah...I hear ya. Hell, I'd even take a good chunk of the free agents laying around. Is Brady Quinn still out there!?!? :)

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Ya'll can be jealous all you want and hate the Colts but Luck will be a top 3 QB easilllllly once Peyton and Brady ( and to a lessen extent Brees) hang it up.

Rotoworld said it best - with Whitehurst playing today, officially he was the worst QB to take the field in all the games on this young season - not due to his stats in this game but just in general - if he has to play the Titans had zero chance to win

Luck's gunna be around for awhile - we better find our franchise QB soooon and not Mett.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This thread is so stupid. Keep stuffing your head in the sand.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I feel like it's the announcer's job to splooge all over about the winner. BWW actually makes a tackle and for the next 15 seconds he was a stunnning young rookie who's come from out of nowhere and was goind to dominate the entire NFL secondary roster. We who follow the game know it's all BS but it's not directed to us; it's directed to the young kid just getting introduced to the game or the girlfriend at the party wearing her boyfriend's spare jersey and trying to understand why everyone watches this stuff. Why was Madden's color commentary so popular?...because he appealed to the lowest common denominator in viewership.
    Really, you cant take any of this stuff seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar