Andrew Luck #1 Pro Bowl Pick....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JR1980, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Same here. I watched the first three plays. It was a complete joke and embarrassing.

I'd rather watch players throw footballs into trash cans for charity than that mess.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That is one more than we deserved, although I heard that T-Rac had a good year. Too bad it was on such a lousy team I guess.

But hey, kudos to Whis....he knew what it took to make it to the Senior Bowl, and he executed on that plan. Hopefully he knows that coaching the Senior Bowl is not a good "repeat" move....

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It was weak sauce again. Last year actually wasn't bad, but the players clearly are looking out for one another trying not to hurt anyone out of respect I guess. Its terrible for a football game.

But it was cool seeing all the best players out there together, thats about all I liked.

I dont think at this day in age we'll ever have a good all-star NFL game.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just saw the Pro Bowl drew 5.6 overnight rating on ESPN, down from 6.7 last year

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I AM ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE- NO I AM NOT, ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE!

Boobies can be very powerful. Classic farley, tommy boy is still the best though.

Way better to watch than the pro bowl, though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didn't even know it was on last night.

Saw it in a bar and the uniforms made me think it was a high school under armour game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Lol yeah that one was no where near the classic - Tommy Boy and Black Sheep - but a good filer instead of the Pro Bowl

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Black sheep... the gary busey scenes!

"I can go to your mama's and start a small fire in her panties..."

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar