Andre Johnson Retires

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I would imagine it's hard to care much when you don't need the money, and your skills are gone.

And I wold also imagine that football is a hard thing to just go through the motions like most people do at work.

He clearly wasn't feeling it. And he had the money to quit. Wouldn't you?

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Signing and recieving millions of dollars, hell it would be hard for me to show up day 1 much less keep doing it for 12+ years.

I agree though, he knew he couldn't just go through the motions and get the season over with... Wouldn't be fair to his teammates if he did. But at the same time, 2 more months and probably a couple hundred thousand more dollars... I think I'd stick with it.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

TO has been available for years. Dude literally hasn't played in like 5 or 6 years. He's done.

And even if he wasn't done, he's still a whackjob diva that you don't want in a locker room like ours. We aren't strong enough to deal with idiots yet. Sad but true. We'd let one idiot loser ruin our chemistry because I think we have a very mentally weak team.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The Hammer

But he might still have something left, he was so great once, we should at least bring him in for a look

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

H
    After that DISGUSTING Hof snub he deserves another chance were talking TOP 5 RECIEVER OF ALL TIME!!!! Arguably TOP 3! And I wish people would stop with all that messing up the locker chemistry that's A WEAK MINDED mentality if dude can ball LET HIM PLAY. And thats a big IF 5-6 years is a long time.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Better than Douglas for sure

Not sure if TO is serious though or just looking for attention

In other news.....Percy Harvin unretired and signed with the Bills

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao you people kill me.

TO would be the worst WR on our roster.

Didn't you learn with AJ? Moss? When you're done, you're done.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

Sarcasm

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

youve become too sarcastic

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar