Andre Johnson OUT vs Titans on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Fire you for supporting your team = typical retard Texans

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

SHOCKING! He will be out 3 or 4 more games too! Slow healer I knew they were lying that is why they traded for mason

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

how can you not be afraid of someone that took 3 of your best punches to the face and walk around like he just got hit with a pillow... seriously man...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

AJ isn't scared of sh!+. He really must be hurt if he's sitting this game out. I know he wants to post 100 and a couple TDs on Finn. Can't believe a hamstring's that serious.

But they meet twice this year.

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

As they met twice last year which it seems alot of people forget. The fight game wasnt they only or last time the teams met. The Titans have played the Texans since the fight game and they throttled them at full strength.

AJ didnt post 100 yards on the Titans last season and hasnt in the last 3 games against the Titans. The Titans handle him as well as anyone. Once again media myth.

7. BeatADeadColt

I didn't say it was gonna happen, I'm just sure AJ wants it to.

Actually wouldn't be surprised to see McCourtey on AJ whenever they do eventually meet again. It's a better matchup, and I bet Munch doesn't want any BS going on. Plus McCourtey's younger, faster, and taller. Especially since McCourtey'll have more experience by then.

I'd rather see Finn against AJ though. He gets in his head. Seems to be the only way to beat dude if you're not named Nnamdi or Darrell.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

AJ would tear McCourtey up, at least with Finnegan he is going to bug him and play him tough all game, and most likely get in his head.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Finny will have to wait to play AJ on January 1,2012 the last game of the season.Very well could be for the division and a playoff spot.

10. BeatADeadColt

That'd be awesome.

Kinda like the Rams/Seahawks last year. Which game was Matt hurt in? Was it that one against the Rams or the Seahawks.

It would be funny if it were for 8-8 and the win. With Matt hurt and Locker making his first start. And us winning of course. Could actually see that happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar