Andre Johnson making takeover bid

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky HOUSTON - A 65-yard strike down the middle of the field. A 13-yard TD pass.

Looking to their best player, Andre Johnson, has gotten the Texans a 7-3 lead on the Titans.

He ran past Nick Harper and Michael Griffin on the big gainer, then bought himself space by holding off Harper in the end zone, a play the Titans surely felt was offensive interference.

Now the Texans are making some plays on defense and getting the crowd into this game as the Titans aren't able to answer.

If they've shown us one thing this season, it's that they sure won't panic at a four-point deficit or a bad three-and-out.

But the Texans are about to try to build on things.

If I'm the Titans, I'm hitting Matt Schaub at all costs, even if the physical style draws a few flags. If I'm the Texans, I'm looking to keep feeding Johnson.

Sidenot: It's started to rain here and this field isn't built to drain.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar