Andre Johnson hurt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BeatADeadColt, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I dont think AJ will be back for 7-10 weeks. The Texans are downplaying this and their explanation doesnt make sense. They are making this sound minor. I just dont buy it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

You'd be surprised how quick some of these players heal.That being said i'm hoping he misses the Titans game and thats to our advantage.We need all the W's we can get.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

As much as I like your optimism, I don't think any DB can make AJ look like a fool.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I have a feeling he is going to be forced to rush back, as the Texans actually look decent this year, and in doing so he's going to end up reinjuring it, and reinjuring it like Britt did.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I have the same feeling. Up next they have Oakland, @ Baltimore then they come to LP. It's VERY possible they lose two, maybe all three, of those without Andre. If they drop a couple of games right away I think they go into desperation mode and rush him back into the lineup. They've seen too many mid-late season collapses not to hit the panic button.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I also agree they will probably rush him back into the lineup.That will be a mistake and he will end up getting reinjured.

7. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Better not bring him back early against the Titans...because, you know, they're soooooo dirty.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Aj has not been a fast healer in the past. I think the texans are not telling the truth bet he misses 4 to 6 weeks! Stack the box and make the overrated matt beat you! Foster is not some great talent. Watch that texan defense not look near as good the next three weeks!

9. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

It'd be a HUGE mistake to rush Andre back. There's a huge difference between Kenny and Andre. Kenny was a huge contributor to our offense. Andre IS the Texans offense.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think Johnson missing games is going to help our cause because it will weaken the Texans offense.We will see in the coming weeks just how much they miss him in the lineup.We play Pittsburgh this weekend then have a bye week before playing Houston here at home in the first game of a three game homestand.Overall we have a lot lining up in our favor.We need to try and win all three of those games at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar