andre johnson could be out 5 weeks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How do you think your mob will go against the 49ers this week?

2. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Im afraid to say because everytime I open my mouth, I seem to jinx the Steelers.

But here it goes (dont tell anyone at steelernation lol).

Gore, meet a real defense. I would recommend Gore fantasy owners bench him this week. Willie Parker goes to town, Holmes makes me feel better about passing on LenDale and Ben keeps on rollin.

Steelers go 3-0. Thats not happened since 1992 I believe.

Tomlin continues to prove the Rooneys made the right hire and the Steelers make the 9ers worry who will be the first to six. (Of course we all know that will be the Patriots anyways ;))

Flip side, I think the 9ers are easily on their way back up and should not be taken lightly.

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

^^They might have the best corner duo in the league, but until the real Michael Lewis shows up (the one who sucks in coverage), the 9ers are gonna have a solid D. Manny Lawson is on the IR, though, and that hurts. Patrick Willis is the real deal, though. I see Willie running all over the 9ers.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ouch for Texans. Now there only weapon is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar