And the Saints just keep digging deeper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Apr 23, 2012.

1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Starter

Hahahahahahahaha
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

They don't know how to cheat down in New Orleans.

First of all, if you do cheat, don't get caught. And secondly, win more than 8 games.

Wonder what Goodell is thinking.
  4. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

There screwed, if true the GM might face a longer suspension plus the federal charges the saints are really screwed.
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

They are going to get hammered. That and the fact that Brees probably walks next year means they are effectively finished as a franchise for a while.

Can you imagine if Brees walks... they suck and get a top 5 pick, and that pick is forefited for this!
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

lmao this is classic
  7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Saints Could Be In Huge Limbo

Source: http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...-loomis-eavesdrop-opposing-coaches-home-games

Just wow...

Read the article though or watch the two videos from the source, its a very sticky situation. This would make 'spygate' seem like nothing.

At the same time though, during those years where they could have been allegedly 'listening in' they went 25 and 25 (hardly seems like they had an advantage.) They even had a better record on the road during that span. So just b/c it might have been there, doesn't mean that he was hearing anything or using it (i guess?)

However, if he is guilty, it looks to be not only a league violation but also a federal crime and would render every team who played in the Super Dome during that span the right to actually sue the Saints.

But when its all said and done...all this means is what we have already known for so long, PAY DA MAN BREEEEZ!
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Why would you listen in to the audio if the intent isn't to give your team an advantage? I have a hard time believing he was doing it just for his own entertainment.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Perv!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This was back before Payton and Brees were there. I can't imagine to much of a penalty. Probably the GM being fired and a loss of a pick.