And the game ball goes to....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

CJ didn't have a chance, when he did get the ball he was getting mauled before he could make it to the LOS. That's not on him. The one play that I'd gripe about is when he lost 7 yards on the screen, but at the same time he's made amazing things happen doing that before.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If I had any high-fives left this would get one.

I don't think anybody here (with any sense) is trying to pin the loss solely on CJ. But he certainly didn't do anything to help us win the game. And considering he's supposedly our best player and was sitting in Orlando up until about a week ago, yeah, he deserves a good bit of blame.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Ahmard Hall.............. Haven't heard his name mentioned at all. Could it be the loss of Hall was the biggest difference in the run game?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hall's good. He's not THAT good. CJ averaged 2.7 against an average at best NFL defensive, missing one of its best players. There's no one person/unit to put this on. The O-line sucked. CJ sucked. The coaches sucked.

Let's just hope they get into the swing of things before its too late.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Fair enough.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I won't hang the whole thing on him, but a big part.
    You are a "playmaker" and hold out for "playmaker money".......at least line up in the correct spot and not have to have the QB tell you where to stand, for instance.

And yes! If we would have finished the last drive with a completed pass, FG, and win.....YES....he still would have caught crap over it because of his performance.

And stop with the painting with the broad brush "fair weather fan" crap. It's as pathetic as the "real fan" comments people make.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sawdustman - You know your stuff and really make a lot sense in all your posts..

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Preaching to the choir my friend... preaching to the choir.

;)

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kenny Britt is more vital to this team than Chris Johnson.

And anyone that argues against that is simply wrong or hasn't watched the past season.

CJ is becoming a joke quickly.

And if he said "relax it's just one game"- it wouldn't surprise me. Add that to the pile of stupid things he's said lately. I guess it's easy to "relax" when you just got a major pay raise for absolutely nothing.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Our o-line didn't open a lot of holes for CJ today but CJ deserves just as much of the blame, top playmakers will still something happen out of nothing and CJ wanted top playmaker money. Pretty bad effort today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar