Analysts believe the PS3 will win, but I laugh

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

much of those are NPD reports and they are usually dead on.
    And I own all branded systems and been a gamer for 20 years and follow the industry very deeply every day.
    I grew up with it not getting into a petty OMG those games don't compare to this..that is all up to personal taste I am just showing many of those are exclusives (not all) but the development teams that will be making these games are behind some of them besides being part of major 3rd party developers are also behind some of some great games that sold well and received great reviews on systems such as PS2/360 and such also remember Nintendo purchased a huge developer Monolith soft who made alot of stuff with Square and Namco and now they are working on Disaster Day of Crisis.and yes some of those are ports but ports sure to sell great.

And you using the argument "only Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo" knows exact numbers then why earlier in this topic did you spout how PS3 according to reports out sold wii in japan...thing is that is true if this was november but in december not been the case.

I am not trying to diss the PS3 but sick of the ignorance you show about the Wii and praise the PS3..only reason I focus on defending wii more at this board..it the same elseware if some guy says PS3 has no games..all systems take a year to get games took 360 till gears of war took Wii till metroid prime 3 took PS3 to get warhawk and now both wii and PS3 have solid line ups and great lineups going into next year it's just that Wii is this gens best selling system like it or not and has no signs of slowing as the charts keep showing SO FAR.

And last since I follow this industry as it is the business I love the most I never take any analists words about predicting the future since any average guy can do that since it's all just baseless speculation.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never said a word about the Wii until you came in here.

Get off your high horse.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

In this case, the term "winner" probably won't hold much bragging rights. Sometimes systems fail, but I don't see any of these 3 failing. They'll all live together.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am still interested to know what the 360 has lined up for 2008. It feels like (and granted I do not pay much attention to future releases) that Mass Effect was the last big exclusive/killer app coming in the near future.

Is there anything in anticipation with the same degree as some of the PS3 exclusives coming?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

---December 13, 2007 - Videogame software sales tracker NPD Group released November data and, unsurprisingly, Nintendo's DS handheld and Wii home console held the number-one and two spots respectively. More than 1.5 million gamers picked up the DS in November and about 981,000 players picked up a Wii, according to NPD data. Microsoft's Xbox 360 console pulled in another 770,000 gamers; PlayStation Portable 567,000; PlayStation 2 496,000 and PlayStation 3 466,000.---

http://wii.ign.com/articles/841/841406p1.html

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the Wii still sold twice as many

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Ps3 is WAAAAY behind
    there is no way it catches up ... let it go

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

I forgot you had your crystal ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar